Saturday, June 02, 2007

24th may
*Salsa at Sol Bar*

its thur night aka salsa night aka sol bar
my 1st time at sol bar
my 1st time learning salsa dance
its cool!
and e fire thingie, keeps me warm!


say cheese!
Greg, Amy, Suhui, Me, Ling!

tada! the cake!
and yea! Amy, the birthday girl eating her cake.
see how fast the cake was eaten

24th may
*Baked chocolate cake for Amy!*

and so, we baked a birthday cake for Amy
e ingredient for this is..... sinful....

upon request, my 2 beloved japanese friend attempted to make chawamusi (Japanese egg) for me.
its yummy!
now i know how to make it well, just need the ingredients... hmmm

3rd may
*Cooking with Aika & Yu*

thats e 3 great chef at work!

its baking its baking!
looks good huh?
by e time we were waiting for e 2nd tray to b baked in e oven, we were exhausted. knocked off on e sofa! *hehe

20th may
*after Suhui semi-finals match*

we baked yummy stuff!
its yummy.
after successfully baking the 1st tray, while ling was making e next tray, suhui and me finished half of e 1st tray! *hehe

16th May
*Cooking with Aika & Yu

i made green curry! its yummy.
met Yu for the 1st time then. =)

9th may
*cooking with Aika & Lydia & Sam*

this is from a while back.
Aika made the meat pattie. Japanese style.
I fried the veggie
Sam made the pasta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home