Tuesday, June 05, 2007

2nd jun
*pancake for breakfast*

made myself a great breakfast, pancake with kiwi fruit and apple, with aika & yu
while preparing breakfast, my flatmates n neighbours very last minutely decided to go to mt cook. 2 of them were going to hedge-hike, so they had to make signs. cool huh?!

we had pizza for dinner at St Claire beach
somehow the beach during e day and at night seems different

then it was bowling time!
well it's been so long since i last bowled!

in e evening, met up with Aika & Ven
Ven gave me a car spin around dunedin city.
he brought us to this place uphill thats overlooking dunedin city!
as i stood there, in e quietness, looking at e city lights, looking up e sky attempting to count e stars, emotions filled me.
i'm missing home! i'm missing my family & friends back in spore!
i want to spend this day with u! my life just wont be complete w/o u!
*do wishes come thr?


pose pose pose!
so happy!

and so becos of e surprise at my flat, i missed the play at allen hall. but its ok! its worth it. =)
after that, headed to ling's flat, as planned.
tada!
cake 6: orange and mango cake!!! baked by my beloved ling.
thats danielle presenting e cake. =p

tada! brunch! yummy!
and tada!
cake 5: chocolate cake baked by kerry & elle, my flatmates (i asked elle [holding my cake)]when did they bake this? well apparently they baked it when i was aslp last night... hmmm)

and so e chef at work!
my favourite scrumbled eggs!

1st june
*THE BIG DAY*

early in e morning, ok, maybe not so early, around 11plus, someone came knocking on my door & so i got woken up. it was klaus, my flatmate!
he asked me to go over next door for breakfast in half an hour. but when he left, i went back to slp. approx half hour later, he came knocking on my door again & so i got woken up again. this time i really got out and vroom to next door still half aslp *hehe
almost everyone was there. woohoo!
its clorri bday too. we share e same bday! hi^5

1st song, we had jieun & flora singing korean song, or rather "shouting". rather funny
e guys were singing american songs aka those pop songs
aika sang a rather expressive japanese song. amazing
of course, suhui & myself sang chinese songs... specifically jay chou songs. apparently e americans like it.
veronica & myself sang songs from bsb, m2m etc

presenting my birthday cake! all freshly baked
cake 1: black forest cake baked by suhui. initially when greg gave it to me, he said he baked it. i actually believed him. but after looking at suhui i thot, cant be... hmmm well it was stil warm when i got it!
cake 2: chocolate muffin by danielle & sarah. i had this for supper when i got home hungry from ktv
cake 3: apply & chocolate "pie" baked by flora. my oh-ni (big sister in korean)
cake 4: vanilla sponge cake baked by Aika

5th: e singaporean
after e BBQ and clearing up, we headed for KTV!
orh! and i have a multi-language birthday song sang for me! its simply amazing. =p

photo taking time!
now its time to be racist!
1st: e japaneses
2nd: e koreans
3rd: e malaysians
4th: e americans

such a pity, no pictures of all e food i prepared. only have picture of the "after everything is gone"
well, i prepared veggie salad, baked potatoes with cheese, fruit salad and of course BBQ food.

31st may
*MY BBQ Party*

had a BBQ at my place. invited my closer friends here.
standing in front of the grill pit is e best spot. nice and warm in the chilling cold outside.
say hi to Amy, Yen, Danielle at the pit! waiting for food. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home