Monday, July 02, 2007

19th jun
*met up with my LG*

right after my Maori exam, had a quick meet up with my girls.
orh! my Maori paper. i came out of the hall in 1h 55min, out of the 3hr allocated. what an achievement!

*DVD session*

and so we had our overnight DVD session!
see a scandelous photo of the 2 of them. in MY room!

thats me in ling's beanie. it looks nice on me huh? i like!
anyway when i reach home, guess what i encounted!
my hall and kitchen!!!! *well actually its kind of normal *hehe

pose pose pose! fun times!
then after KTV, headed to ling house. my 2nd home! and this was my last time being there.
stupid faces we made. i'm going to miss danielle... i'm going to miss her "coffee? tea? milo?" expression.

19th jun
*KTV*

yea! exams over! yuppie! i survived! well it wasnt too difficult to start with. *hehe. esp when we only need to pass!
so it was time for some singing, or rather yelling with the gang!
each time suhui and myself sing together, we get high scores. we rox!
suhui, concentrating hard.
ben and daniel being very emotional and expressive as they see.
disk singing japanese! aika too!

18th jun
*Aika 21st birthday*

right after my psyc exam paper, met Aika to have her birthday lunch with her.
we had huge burger! its huge!
but its yummy! one bite, two bite, before we knew it, its gone!

thats us!
and some of the adorable little ones.
and the camera men who once in a while block my view! *hmph!

LIVE! we're LIVE!
me with ling, lousia, aika, yu!
we rox!
and yea! it was super cold! esp when its outdoor and no indoor to hide to!

go! go! go!
get the ball! run! run towards the line!
and so the score.... 50-0.... All black-Aussie
what a score huh?

go ALL BLACK!
scrump! pile! push! pull! tackle!

we bought standing tickets.
well, i was expected a larger crowd, but it didnt turn out to be as large.
but it was still good.
its amazing how people here jeer!

16th jun
*Rugby Match- All Blacks J vs Aussie A*

here we are... at Carisbrook, Dunedin!
LIVE!
see those small children, they represent their school and club- the future of NZ rugby!
there was approx 20plus schools. i particular like these 2 schools. esp the black and while strip ones. looks like... prisoner.... so cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home