Monday, July 02, 2007

~~~In Loving Memory of our beloved Angel Veronica Tan~~~

my friend was called home to be with the Lord on 21st june 2007.
i thank God for her wonderful life.
i thank God for sending her to me, as a friend. i remembered during my beginning time in dunedin, i prayed during my 2nd/3rd youth service in church. and right after that service, during cafe time, i met her and we became friends.
she is a woman of strong faith. i was inspired by her during church camp that we attended together.
she taught me that people come and go. and whats important is that we leave footprints and wonderful memories in each other's life (she wrote this is the birthday booklet she handmade for me). it came in really approperiate as it was the period when my time in nz was counting down and i had to say good bye to so many people.
but i'm sure i will meet her again, in heaven =)

a beautiful handmade booklet and photo frame veronica gave me for my birthday.
how sweet of her.
and to think, i think she only knew it was my birthday like 2-3days before my party.


pose! pose! pose!
and along the way, guess who we met! HAPPY FEET!

thats us at a coffee cafe.
posing! *hehe

14th jun
*farewell outing with veronica, jienu, flora*

right after my labour economics exam paper, headed to meet them.
at asian resturant! and thats flora being the waitress. well no one wanted to serve us, so we did it ourselves. seriously. flora actually wrote what we wanted and handed to the cashier.
and yea! flora bought a new hp. she was so happy about it!

group photo of all the trippers
and 2 sea lions... hmmm kissing? =p

we're jumping for joy!

say cheese everyone!

7th apr
*Trip to Catlins with OCF*

more 'outdated' pictures from our trip to Catlins.
its beautiful!

finally she arrived!


25th may
*veronica's 20th birthday surprise!*

this is us, while waiting for the birthday girl to arrive.
it was 11pm by then. we were staving *hehe
thats flora poking thr the cookie cake i made for her. to put the candles in.
me and jienu! me and flora, my unni! and that camilla hiding in front of the door

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home