Wednesday, July 04, 2007

indeed, this place serve really yummy food.
its nice nice!
well, i havent had such high-class and pricey food for months!

after late lunch, we went walking along the stores... shopping!
then came dinner time...
to LONE STAR!
i heard so much abt this place from many of my friends...
so finally here i am!

yummy yummy!
*big mouth!

and we reached! velvet burger place.
wanted to let my parents try this yummy burger.
and yea! i really did bring my exam period to enjoy the exam deal. cool huh?

e beginning stretch of walk towards city...

e field is suppose to be a rugby and football field. but my friends told me that they should change the name to become a crossing field. well, it seems like more people use this field to cross then for sports everyday... hmmm
so it was a walk towards city center
stopped by at my ever-favourite donuts! yummy!

after suhui dropped us off at my house, load off their luggage, and off we go!
to explore dunedin city.
so this is the path i have to walk thr every day!
15mins walk to school. but seriously, it doesnt feel that long. infact, i enjoy the walk!

20th jun
*Look who's here!*

daddy! and mummy!
thanks to suhui for driving me to the airport to receive dad & mum.
as a welcome gift, gave dad my hardworked craved bone craving and mum my flax weaving flowers =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home