Saturday, July 07, 2007

more snow!
white! beautiful white!
partial green, partial white!

*excuse the blue-ish colour!

and! i finally see snow! as in snowing! snowing!
right infront of my eyes!
look at e roads! nice huh?
but but dangerous to drive thr, so i kept reminding dad to be extra careful!

on another stretch of road, cows!

ok! its really time to leave dunedin! =(
see who we met!
my precious!
hello! hello! how are u? are u cold? how's e snow out there?

next headed to Baldwin street- world's steepest street.
its here! here in dunedin. approx 10min drive from my house!

amazing amazing amazing!
snow! fresh snow!

yea!
making snow ball and throwing ard... woohoo!
look how deep e snow is!

tada! we've reached the white patch on e hill we saw from afar my house!
snow! a whole field of snow!
so exciting! i've never seen snow before!
and i get to see snow, before i leave dunedin!
its like a wish come true! =)

in e mean time, look who we met!
*hehe

and so, off we went. just when we were leaving my house, we spot this place up in e hills, white, covered with snow.
so we decided to check it out!

thats dad! enjoying himself "removing" the snow!

guess what we found with our car?
snow! a snow carried car!
woohoo! how amazing!



*23rd jun*
Day 4

its time to leave! time to leave dunedin! time to leave my willowbank! time to leave my room!
well, managed to pack my everything up.
and yea! thats me, refusing to get up! let me enjoy my bed for a while more, pls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home